Experience. Dedication. Compassion.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
- What do I do if the FBI or DHS request interview with me?
- Who are the FBI/DHS and why do they want to interview me?
- If I agree to the interview, what are my rights?
- What should I do during the interview?
- You have the right to a lawyer before you meet with anyone from DHS or the FBI.
- You can decline the interview, but this may be viewed as suspicious in some cases.
- Note: If you receive any document from the FBI/DHS, we recommend you contact our office immediately.
About the Law Office of Selina Alaniz
The Law Office of Selina Alaniz provides legal representation in the areas of criminal defense and immigration law matters. We understand that our clients come to us during difficult and challenging periods of life and we are dedicated to providing you with personalized attention and guiding you through every step of the way. We are committed to our clients and are ready to stand by your side.
The Law Office of Selina Alaniz is based in Houston and handles legal matters in surrounding counties and across the state of Texas along with immigration matters throughout the United States. At the Law Office of Selina Alaniz, we efficiently handle every client’s case with integrity and professionalism. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your particular legal needs.